Sunday, April 25, 2010

Day 120, Scarf 120: Baby Elephant at the Movies


After attending my friend Mee-Ying's baby shower today and seeing all of the cute elephant-themed baby stuff it was clear that I needed to knit a scarf that reminded me of elephants. Today's scarf was knitted with blues and grays while Max and I were on a date night at the movies following the baby shower. I think that the people at the movie theater thought I was crazy for having knitting needles in my hands where popcorn should be! The most unfortunate part of knitting at the movies was when I realized, 3/4 of the way through the movie, that I had made the scarf too wide and was out of gray. I ended up pulling out the whole thing in the movie theater and starting again. No matter though, I managed to get it started and half way done in the last quarter of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment