Monday, August 23, 2010

Day 241, Scarf 241: Anticipation

Today was a rough day as Max and I waited to hear if our offer on a duplex would be accepted...unfortunately another couple had already made an offer so we have to wait and see if it goes through. I can't handle the waiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment